THANKS FOR ATTENDING the Maryland Irish Festival
see you in 2014 for the 41st Annual Maryland Irish Festival
Join us all weekend as we celebrate our Irish culture with great music, food, beer and do some early Christmas shopping with our fantastic vendors! We have many Cultural and Historical displays and performances, the well attended “Speaker Series”, and a large dedicated kids play area with bouncy castles, activities, and games.
The modest admission fee to the festival goes to support the many charitable causes of our own Maryland Irish community, whose members volunteer their time every year to put on this great event. It’s a family affair, so come out, have fun and be part of this great charitable endeavor.
Click below and Enter to win a 1 week trip for 2 to Ireland with Tourism Ireland!
Your prize includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Dublin from a US major gateway.
- 6 nights’ of 4 star accommodation with full Irish breakfast daily
- All inclusive car rental for duration of trip
- Admission for 2 to Guinness Storehouse Dublin
- Admission for 2 to Trinity College and Book of Kells.